Sunday, October 18, 2015

Capsule Wardrobe

Earlier this year read about a capsule wardrobe, and was intrigued. I knew I needed to tackle my closet, and I knew there was a lot that didn't fit. The idea of intentionally planning a wardrobe to wear for a season held appeal, and wouldn't be so overwhelming for my bank account.

I finally tackled the closet and filled up 5 bags of clothes and shoes. I felt lighter.

I decided on the following for the capsule:
  • 2-3 skirts
  • 2 jeans
  • 6 pants
  • 15 tops
  • 4 cardigans
  • 4 play t-shirts

This will be an interesting experiment to see how it goes. I'm really hoping this helps me find more of a style and also helps me buy clothes with a lot more intention.

Closet before:










Closet after (all those empty hangers are clothes that got purged!):

No comments: