Sunday, May 20, 2018

Me Made May Week 3

I started off on Monday with an Ebony Dress with 3/4 sleeves. I wear it with leggings and it feels like I'm wearing pjs. Tuesday was a second wearing of the unicorn tee. Wednesday I wore my black polka dot skirt. On Thursday, (no picture) I wore my blue linen pants. Saturday I wore a refashioned skirt. I also wore my owl pj pants this week.

I have continued frustration wearing skirts/dresses at work. The workplace is so cold. I often wear socks and I don't always like how that looks. I also find it tedious taking pictures. There's never enough light and I don't have a lot of patience for setting up shot. I know the challenge isn't about the pictures.

I'm realizing I really want clothes that feel cozy and comfortable. I definitely want to make sure I pay attention to how the fabric feels in addition to the looks.







No comments: