Monday, April 30, 2018

Me Made May


I, Sarah (aka Sparkle-Plenty.blogspot.com, IG @sparkleplenty299), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '18. I endeavour to wear each of my handmade items at least once in May 2018.

I also endeavor to wear it or forget/remake it. I know I have some me made items in my closet that I'm not overly fond of, so I plan to wear them once and then decide if I keep or repurpose or donate.

Lastly I endeavor to make a pair of pajamas so I can expand my me made sleepwear options.

I will document some of my items on Instagram, and will endeavor to do weekly recaps on my blog.

I am excited to participate for the first time. The Self-Sewn Wardrobe Series was very inspiring to me this year and I can't believe how much I have sewn already. I feel like I have a long list of things I'd like to sew, and have been working on planning my wardrobe more and thinking a lot about what I like to wear and what my style is. I'm looking forward to this challenge to help me continue defining my style and to sew list.

No comments: