Friday, August 14, 2020

Joanne Faux Wrap Top

Firstly will someone please give me a high five for working with this beastly modal Lycra knit? It is no small feat this didn’t wind up in the trash.

Can I get a second high five for my online thread color matching skills? See 3rd pic.

I survived an incredibly poor fabric choice to make a stinking cute top and as much as I detest this fabric with every fiber of my soul, it feels lovely to wear. 

I cut this out last fall and lost my sewjo and for some reason decided to work on it this week. I love this pattern and will make more in an easier fabric. I made a size XL graded to XXL in the waist. We will not discuss the craziness that is the hem.

Pattern- Sinclair Patterns Joanne Faux Wrap Top (there’s a dress version too.)
Fabric - Elderberry blue modal/Lycra sheer stubbed jersey knit - Halston from Fabricmart Fabrics





No comments: