Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kitchen Demo Day 43

 I have a functional kitchen!! I have cold and hot water, and even filtered water. I have a dishwasher that works!! Oh, I haven't had a dishwasher since I moved in in August. I have drawer pulls and knobs. And as you can see by the pictures I'm very happy to have counters to pile crap on.

I have a fridge, but.... There are a couple of scratches on the top of the front door. And unfortunately no one realized there were three bags of frozen food in the freezer, so those got hauled off with the old fridge. I'm pretty devastated by that. I use my freezer like nobody's business, and lost a lot of food. It's actually pretty amazing how much was left in there since I've been eating lunch out of my freezer for 6 weeks. I gave up on trying to do dinner because the washing up was too much. I'll get over the heartbreak, and can hopefully clear out the curse of the fridge. :-D I have a beautiful, lovely, open kitchen that I can't wait to be in. I ordered the backsplash today. Unfortunately it won't be ready until the end of next week, but at least I have a functional kitchen. I can start settling in!! And despite a few annoyances, that's all they are. I have a kitchen again!! And a pretty one at that!!

No comments: